Saturday, May 21, 2011

FINALLY ,My First APP is now available on the AppStore!!

I'm a new iPhone/iPad developer. I've been studying for that for about three months, and i've finally achieved my goal which is seeing my name on the appStore.


During these three months of hard working, i learned objective-C which is the language used for programming, and i learned everything related to iPhone/iPad development.
Last week, i had a 3 hrs break at uni. So i created a simple application and i called it "The Love Meter HD".
We all know the classic love meter that displays on some TV channels. Well, this is a similar one.
All you have to do is to enter your name and your lover's name, and click on the "calculate" button.
The result will be displayed in percentage.

It's really simple, and i thought of making it look better. So i worked a little bit on the design of the layout. And then i decided to upload it and see if it will be approved.
After 5 days, a received a msg from Apple Inc. and my app became available on the app store.
Yesterday i got my daily sales report, and i found out that THREE copies of my app were sold :D:D

This is just the beginning and i'll be creating more and more applications in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Great man !!!
    You are really good at it !
    You should invest more time in this, You have a real potential !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man.. I'm currently working on my Youtube Channel, you can check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ProgrammingTutor0?feature=mhee

    :)

    ReplyDelete